- This policy explains how and why Nitro IT Services collects your personal information, how we use / disclose it and what type of right you have over our use of personal information. We assure all that all personal information collected is securely stored. We comply with Australian privacy laws that are applicable which includes Australian Privacy Principles.
- We also have consent provisions that apply to the personal information Collection Channels and recommend that you review them when they are displayed.
Collection of Information
- Throughout this policy we refer to personal information, which means information that identifies an individual. First name, Last name, date of birth, gender, home address, contact telephone number, mobile number, email address are some examples of personal information. Personal information may also include information we may collect about your individual preferences.
- The type of personal information that Nitro IT Services collect are listed below.
Information collected by Nitro IT Services
- We collect personal information that you provide to us via Contact Us forms, register for an account or through a promotion or competition. These may include:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
Information collected when you use our Website
When you use our website, we may collect the following personal information about you:
- Location information: if you permit the website to access location services through the permission system in your computer or mobile device, your location will be collected.
- Device information: We may collect information about your device such as hardware model, operating system, language, mobile network and device identifier.
- Other information: We may also collect information such as your IP address, access date and time, browser type and pages visited when you interacted with our Website.
How Nitro IT Services uses and discloses personal information
- At the time of collection of your personal information by a Collection channel, reasonable steps are taken to provide you with a collection statement. You are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to request details about information held about you, purpose of collection, type organization that we may disclose the information collected about you, laws requiring the collection of the information. We will not collect or monitor any personal information about you without your consent as provided in this policy.
Active information collection
Nitro IT Services will collect your personal information under the following circumstances:
- If you contact Nitro IT Services through the website contact form, email or telephone with personal information.
- If you browse the website generally.
Cookies and Passive Information Collection
- Navigation through our website, certain information can be collected passively using cookies.
Use of personal information collected and disclosure
- Collection of personal information is to provide you with an exceptional service. Personal information collected will be used for the following purposes:
- To provide you with responses to your inquiries received via the website, email and telephone;
- To provide you with surveys, special offers, marketing material;
- To maintain our relationship with you;
- To improve our services.
- We do not store information of persons under the age of eighteen without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- We may send newsletters or promotional emails using the information provided.
Access to and correction of personal information
- We are committed to and take steps to maintain accurate and relevant about our clients and website users.
- You can request information about the personal information about you by Nitro IT Services. Requests can be made by Email: Click Here
- Inaccurate information will be corrected after receiving a request from you.
- In the event of a refusal to provide details of personal information or correct the personal information about you, we will provide reasons for the refusal.